What I Wore
Happy Monday all, at least I hope it’s been a happy one!
On Saturday evening I went for dinner with some of my friends. We all went to school together and have remained the best of friends. 2 of the girls live in London so it’s not often we all get to meet at once.
So we made plans for dinner at the weekend and thankfully we all made it for the occasion.
I thought I’d share my outfit and make up details as both were pretty simple when it came to putting together.
I wore all black, despite the lovely sunny day it was on Saturday. It was easy and comfy which is most important to me at the moment.
– This is a great little top (get it here). It comes in lots of different colours too. The brighter ones would be gorgeous if you’re going on holidays. See them here.
– My trousers are old stock from Zara, but you can see similar here.
– My shoes are also old stock from Zara also. Similar here.
– My little choker you can find here.
– My bag is the Louis Vuitton ‘Twist’ – I bought this when I was in Paris. I adore it. To me it’s the perfect style and size for nighttime.
– I wore this little bomber over my shoulders.
And for make up I’ve listed everything I used below.
Tom Ford Complexion Enhancing Primer in ‘Peach Glow’ (Buy here)
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 6.5 (Buy here)
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in ‘Light Neutral’ (Buy here)
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder (Buy here)
Benefit Ka-Brow Brow Gel in shade 1 (Buy here)
Pixi Wide Awake Crayon Combo (on waterline and under the brows to highlight brow bone)
Penneys Envy strip eyelashes in ‘Diva’ & Kiss lash glue
Pippa Palette on the eyes using Tobi & Dodo. (Buy here)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit using shade ‘Bronze’ on the eyelid for touch of shimmer (Buy here)
Pippa Palette to contour using ‘Amour’ / blush is ‘Pipsy’ & highlight is ‘Lulu’ (Buy here)
Young Blood Cosmetics lip liner in ‘Pout’
Tom Ford lipstick in Blush Nude (Buy here)
Vita Liberata Body Blur for an instant tan (Buy here)