TREND ALERT: Nude Tones Are The New Black
This summer it’s all about nude and neutral tones in fashion. We’re seeing a more classy, simple and understated side to a lot of the trends this year, and we’re certainly not complaining!
It’s such an easy, effortless trend to incorporate into your wardrobe – whether it’s a head-to-toe nude outfit or even adding subtle hints of the trend to your look like simple shoes or a bag. It’s also a great excuse for us to embrace (or at least attempt to) our inner Olivia Palermo and Blake Lively – sure why not? 😉
We’ve put together a few key pieces, as well as some beauty products that champion this timeless trend.
Hope you like what we chose. What is your must-have nude piece?
4. Leather look pencil skirt – River Island – €40
6. Zip court shoes – ZARA – €40
7. Skinny snake effect belt – ASOS – €7
1. L’Oreal Lipstick (Cheryl) – Boots – €11.99
2. DiorSkin Nude Instant Illuminating Powder – Boots – €39.39
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette – Debenhams – €44
4. Essie Nail Polish (Allure) – Boots – €9.99