Spring is coming! Time for a wardrobe revamp…
So long, heavy faux furs. Hello, light and chic trench coats. Seeing as it is the 1st February today and January is (finally) over, we are so ready to say “buh-bye” to all things heavy, dark and wintery.
Does your wardrobe need a little update? We’ve come up with 5 new pieces to add to your existing wardrobe to help give it a fresh spring twist. We’re embracing new denims, crisp white shirts, pretty pastels, chic trenches and covetable trainers this spring – All really simple but serious wardrobe game-changers.
Give your wardrobe a new lease of life this upcoming season and shop our favourite buys below 🙂 What are you adding to your wardrobe this spring?
1. You can’t go wrong with a crisp white shirt
2. Jeans… Because a girl can never have too many 😉
Find the style for you on pocobypippa.com. There’s something to suit and flatter everyone… We’re not totally biased, promise!
3. Runners you can wear with ANYTHING and still look chic
4. Is it even really spring if you’re not wearing a trench coat?
5. Inject some pretty pastel hues into your spring wardrobe
Featured image via POCO By Pippa