New Year’s Eve Make Up Product List
On New Year’s Eve my lovely pal Kim did my make up. Kim also did a previous make up post for us – you can see that here.
Here is her product list for my New Year’s Eve look.
- Charlotte Tilbury magic cream
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow primer
- Armani Luminous Silk foundation 3.5
- Mac Studio Fix powder NC 30 (just press a small amount of this powder on to set the makeup. Don’t over apply or it will matt out the beautiful glow which the foundation & wonder glow had given the skin )
- Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate (used for bronzing, contouring and highlighting)
- Stila convertible blush ‘gerbera’ (can be used on lips & cheeks )
- Mac ‘Painterly’ eye primer (this cream base is like super glue for your eye shadow.)
- Mac ‘phloof’ (all over the lid and not forgetting the brow bone & tear duct to highlight and brighten)
- Mac ‘omega’ and ‘beauty marked’ (in crease)
- Mac glitter pigment in ‘amethyst’
- Mac pencil in ‘coffee’ on the waterline. This is the perfect colour for creating a sultry smokey eye if you don’t want to go as bold as black.
- Liquid liner (Dealz €1.49)
- Mascara – Lancome ‘Grandiose’
- Brow gel – Bobbi Brown ‘soft’
- Stila lip glaze ‘glow’ (from the 8 pack I was telling you all about on Facebook & Instagram the other day)
- Tan- I applied Vita Liberata Dark Tanning Gel the night before – then on the night I applied Charlotte Tilbury ‘Shimmer Slimmer‘ – this gave a gorgeous shimmer and glow to my arms, back and collar bone. It would be stunning on the shins of your legs too! I Love it!!