New Year, New Gym Gear
January is the time where most of us take on the whole “New Year, New Me” idea – we’ve gone through the tin of Roses & Quality Streets and a lot of us are now ready to get back into having a more healthy diet / exercise regime.
So we’ve put together an edit of our fave gym gear, runners etc to help motivate you because let’s face it, a new outfit & new accessories is the best form of motivation. Would you agree?
I’m not really into juicers or smoothie makers. I hate when there’s too many parts and I find them just too messy. In saying that, the NutriBullet is completely different. I gave into the hype and bought one over a year ago and thankfully it lived up to my expectations. If you haven’t got one, January is the perfect excuse to invest. I love that there’s no waste, whatever you put in you drink. It’s so simple to use too. Another big plus is that Ollie will drink anything I make from it, so if you have fussy fruit or veg eaters try this out.
Here’s a recipe I love …
Avocado Cucumber Blast!
1 cup of spinach
1/2 lemon juiced
Pinch of sea salt
1 cup almond milk
Check out more of our top picks below 🙂
1. Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 trainers (Buy here)
2. Nike sports bra (Buy here)
3. Running leggings (Buy here)
4. Brushed zip up hoodie – Topshop (Buy here)
5. Sports trim joggers – Topshop (Buy here)
6. White foil slogan tee – River Island (Buy here)
7. Nutribullet – House of Fraser (Buy here)
8. Calvin Klein grey crop top – Urban Outfitters (Buy here)
9. Skipping rope – Life Style Sports (Buy here)
10. Jack Wills water bottle (Buy here)
11. adidas Originals gym bag (Buy here)
12. Yoga mat (Buy here)
13. adidas Original floral oversized jumper – ASOS (Buy here)