Make Up Product List
-NYX liquid Illuminator ’01, Sunbeam’
I’m loving this under my foundation. It gives the most beautiful fresh glow.
– Maybelline FIT Me Liquid Foundation ‘Natural Beige’ I’ve used this a couple of times now and I really like it. is a tad too dark for everyday wear on me so I’ve been using it just at night.
-NYX HD concealer, ‘beige’. This is definitely my new favourite concealer. It’s so good and it’s so inexpensive too. You can get NYX in selected pharmacies nationwide.
– NYX stay matte powder. ’02’ This can be worn alone as a foundation but I like it over my foundation to keep it all set.
– Maybelline gloss , ‘Color Elixirs’ (720) this is brand new to Maybelline. I got sent a few different colours to test last week. This was the first one I tried. I usually need lipstick under a gloss but this was perfect just with liner. The colour is intense and it felt lovely on. Moisturising and not sticky! They’re available from September.
– Rimmel lip liner ’52, Cocoa’
– Laura Mercier Brow Definer (soft)
– Maybelline Big Eyes Eyeshadow, Palette 01 – Luminous Browns – €8.77
– Benefit They’re Real Push Up Liner
– Benefit They’re Real Mascara
– Blank Canvas Contour palette