Festive Sparkle by Tara O’Farrell
This week another friend and make up pro is here to share some top tips.
One easy way to inject a little touch of sparkle into your look over Christmas is with make up. ? Not everyone is daring enough to wear a sparkly dress but a touch of glitter on the eyelid can be really subtle and pretty.
Glitter is one of the messiest products to work with and I have had some disasters in the past, but I’ve found a mess-free super easy way to do it.
Products you need:
Inglot body sparkle #57
– Tap some glitter in to the lid
– Add a small drop of duraline to the back of your hand.
– Using my Blank Canvas F17 brush, I dab the brush onto the duraline and apply a small amount to the centre of the eyelid and the tear duct
– I then apply the glitter directly over the duraline.
– The glitter will stick to the duraline and stay exactly in place for the night.
– Always start with the eyes, that way you can clean up any eyeshadow fall out before starting on your base.
– When using glitter always use the smallest amount and build – you can always add more.?
– Duraline can also be used to intensify eyeshadows, and bring dried out gel eyeliners or eye shadow creams back to life.
I played it safe for the first look using a nude lipstick Buff ‘Heaven’.? This look really showcases the eye make up and is really soft and flattering.
If you want to go all out festive glam you can do so by simply changing the lip colour. I swapped the nude for Wet’n’Wild ‘Coral-ista’ which is a nice coral red that will suit most skin tones and colourings.