Welcome back Friday!
My YouTube video today is all about blow drying your hair at home. I often get asked how i style my shorter length.
I’m not the best hair person in the world, my skills are pretty limited but I’ve taught myself how to blow-dry my hair, it just takes practise and patience.
I’ve recorded a tutorial on how exactly i do it.
I hope you’ll find it useful. The key step for me is Velcro rollers. So if you haven’t got them, definitely get some!
** What I Use **
– Kérastase Styling Lift Vertig, Hair Gel – €21.35
– Hairdryer, Turbostratos, 3800 Ionic – €64.50
– Tangle Teezer – €10.35
– Ibiza Hair B4 Blonde Extended Cork Round Brush – €35.64
– Straightener, Babyliss Vintage Glamour – €62.65
– Sleep-In Rollers Mega Bounce Rollers – €25.95
– Sleep-In Rollers Backcombing Brush – €5.27