10 things you mightn’t know about me!
I thought it would be fun to do something different today. Snapchat actually gave me the idea. (Follow me by the way 😉 pippa.oconnor)
1. I sucked my thumb until the age of 12!
2. I’m very unorganised and quite messy. People think the opposite because of the nice interior pictures I post but honestly it’s a mess 99% of the time. My husband has giving up saying “tidy as you go Pippa”. I tell him it’s because I’m creative!! Lol. I’m just scatty and lazy probably.
3. I’m a total chocoholic. I don’t go a day without some.
4. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant (which I found out quite late) this did not suit my chocolate addiction as I had to go on a strict diet.
5. I’m obsessed with candles and light them anytime I’m in my house, day or night! My favourite candle scent is Molton Brown Pepperpod or Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir.
6. When I was a teenager my sister who’s 6 years older than me went away travelling. I was so bad at robbing her clothes that she put a lock on her wardrobe which I broke into so I could wear her clothes!!
7. I worked in French Connection in Dublin when I was 19. I absolutely hated it!
8. My dream as a child was to be in a girl band. I haven’t a note in my head though so that didn’t work out!! 😉
9. I have gel polish on my fingers all of the time otherwise I’d bite my nails down to little stubs!!
10. I hate referring to myself as “model” .. Over the past 10 years if I’ve been asked by someone “what do you do” or if I’m filling out a form and asked my occupation- I just make something else up!! #cringe