What are your top 5 travel essentials ?
22-July, Lynsey, Meath
1. Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo – I love this product, not only does it take away the look of greasy hair but it adds amazing volume.
2. Dr Hauschka rose day cream – this is a fabulous moisturiser, it’s luxurious and thick so a little goes a long way.
3. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara- this is magic for lengthening the lashes. It’s a great price too!
4. La Roche-Posay Anthelios dermo kids factor 50+ – I bought this for Ollie (although he’s always in the shade) I’m now using this myself on my face and neck. It’s important to have a high factor on your face especially , regardless of your age.
5. Benefit’s Oxygen Wow Foundation – I adore this, it’s silky & light weight when applying. It gives a gorgeous glow with just the right amount of coverage.