Makeup Mondays: 5 Nude Lipsticks Worth Trying
Please note, Pippa may receive commission on sales via some of the links below
On the hunt for a new nude lipstick? Well, if so, this week’s Makeup Monday post might be of interest to you.
Whatever the season, having a few go-to nude lippies in your collection is an absolute must. Whether you prefer a natural daytime make up look or like to glam it up for nighttime, a nude lipstick never fails to complement.
We’ve put together 5 of our current favourites (it was so hard to whittle it down, not going to lie!) below. Have you tried any of these before? Would you add anything different?
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY IN HOLLYWOOD LIPS ‘PLATINUM BLONDE’ – This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I’ve ever used. There’s no cracking or severely dried out looking lips when you wear this… Trust me! It is super long-lasting and this shade is so flattering on. If you haven’t tried the Hollywood Lips range yet, you need to. Buy it . here
– MAC CREMESHEEN LIPSTICK IN ‘PEACH BLOSSOM’ – This is an oldie but a goodie. Peach Blossom is the perfect pinky nude shade that can be worn from days at work to a glam night out. Its formula is really creamy and non-matte so is a really easy one to wear. It’s quite moisturising on the lips too that leaves a subtle gloss. Every one needs one of these in their handbags. Buy it . here
– CHARLOTTE TILBURY IN ‘NUDE KATE’ – Another light pink nude shade, ‘Nude Kate’ is such a gorgeous lipstick that’s hydrating while still being very long-lasting. Winning! I also think this nude shade would look fab on all skin tones. Buy it . here
– NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN ‘STOCKHOLM’ – For just under €10, this liquid lipstick is a force to be reckoned with amongst the array of nude lippies on the market. As the name suggests, it dries to a matte and har serious staying power. I like to pop a gloss over the top of this shade for nighttime. Buy it . here
– ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LIQUID LIPSTICK IN ‘STRIPPED’ – Can you tell we have a thing for liquid lipsticks? 😉 ‘Stripped’ has been one of my go-to nude shades for a good few years now. It glides on evenly and once dried, does not budge. Buy it here
Featured image via Tumblr
Please note, Pippa may receive